School Mission Statement:
Warmsworth Primary School promotes high achievement and learning for life by working with children to:
- encourage independence and self-confidence;
- become highly motivated lifelong learners;
- be flexible and adaptable;
- develop lively enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity;
- have a high self-esteem and to respect themselves, their community, others and the environment;
- encourage responsibility for their actions;
- be able to work independently and collaboratively;
- achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum;
- become confident with technology;
- value and respect other beliefs and cultures;
- increase their global awareness and understanding of the world;
- embrace fundamental British values;
- challenge themselves to do well;
- develop good social skills;
- unlock their creative potential;
- be able to enjoy school and make friends.
We believe that each child will succeed through experiencing quality in:
- a broad and challenging curriculum;
- an enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and visits;
- a stimulating, high quality learning environment;
- a rich up-to-date range of quality learning resources;
- innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning;
- learning partnership between school, home and the community.
We demonstrate our commitment to working as a learning community by:
- striving for continuous improvement in all that we do;
- work collaboratively towards common goals;
- respecting and listening to the views of everyone.
The school fund must be used to:
- promote the ethos of the school;
- provide additional support and resources to enhance learning and teaching at the discretion of the Headteacher. The details of which will be reported to the Finance & Facilities Governors committee and Parent/Carers;
- Support Education visits at the discretion of the Headteacher;
- Provide reward and gifts to individuals a approved by the Headteacher.
The level of delegated authority to the Headteacher for gifts will be a maximum per gift of £50 and for other purchases from the school fund purchases over £500 shall be reported to the Finance & Facilities Committee.