We believe that the wearing of a school uniform helps to give a sense of pride and belonging. School uniform is available from the following stockists:
- My Clothing
- Price and Buckland
- Cliffs Menswear, Doncaster
- Happs Trophies and Printing
Black or grey trousers, short or long, but not sportswear
- Black or grey dress/skirt, red or pink gingham dress
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt or polo-shirt
- Black shoes or trainers
It is important for health and safety that children wear the appropriate clothing for physical education.
Indoor Activities (All year groups):
- Black gym shorts
- White T-Shirt
- Black leotard
- During winter months children should bring jogging trousers and appropriate footwear - e.g. trainers
All children will attend swimming lessons in Year 5, as part of the P.E. curriculum.
Girls-one piece swimming costume and goggles
- Boys swimming trunks and goggles
- Hair that can go into the child's mouth or eyes when wet must be tied back with a bobble or a swimming cap must be worn
- All children require a towel and a suitable bag
- Brush or comb is optional but jewellery must not be worn
Jewellery is not allowed in school, except for a watch and small stud earrings. Earrings must be removed by the child prior to P.E. and swimming. However, earrings may be covered with tape supplied by home for the six weeks of newly pierced ears.
Nail Polish & Sticky Transfers:
Children are not permitted to wear nail polish or sticky transfers in school.
Please ensure that all items of clothing is clearly marked with your child's name and class